Founded in 1817, Westpac is Australia’s first and oldest bank. Over the years, they have been recognised with an array of awards including the cheapest balance transfer for 2012 and 2013, the Global 100 Most Sustainable Corporations in the World in 2014, and the most socially responsible bank of the year in 2014. They have a long and rewarding history in Australia and pride themselves on being an institution which helps customers, communities, and people prosper and grow.
Why Choose Westpac
There is a variety of credit cards which speak to different lifestyles, and as a Westpac credit card user, you could be rewarded for your everyday spending, benefit a lower annual fee, or enjoy a lower purchase rate.
You could also benefit from:
- Rewards: With a Westpac rewards card you’ll earn Altitude Points on eligible transactions.
- Westpac offers state of the art security protection on their credit cards. In the event of an unusual transaction on your credit card, Westpac will contact you to confirm if you were using the card.
- As a Westpac card user, you’ll enjoy free use of Westpac Group’s networks of ATMs. This includes ATM’s for Westpac, Bank of Melbourne, and St.George.
- Complimentary travel insurance on selected personal credit cards.
- 24/7 customer service and assistance.
- Easy, convenient online banking.