Asteron Life at a glance:
Asteron Life have been a life insurance specialists for more than 175 years. In 1833 they wrote the first life insurance policy in Australia. And they paid the first claim shortly after. True to the promise they make to our customers, Asteron Life have been paying claims ever since.
In 2011 alone, Asteron Life paid $248 million in claims to over 3,200 customers Australia-wide. They can protect your lifestyle, and your long-term financial security with life insurance. But more than that, they want to make your life better today. To Asteron Life, life insurance is all about ‘celebrating life’ and getting the most out of today – knowing that if anything ever does go wrong, you’re covered.
About Asteron Life:
Helping people protect what’s most dear to them is a founding principle that’s been at the heart of everything Asteron Life have done since their very beginning – from the first life insurance policy they wrote (which happened to be Australia’s first) in 1833 – right through to current day. Asteron Life have come a long way in more than 175 years. They have grown with the times, and changed to meet the developing needs of generation after generation of Australians. But what has made them such a valued company has always been the spirit of service, and their understanding of just how valuable life is. Today they are proud members of Suncorp Group, a company with assets of more than $95.5 billion, and over 9 million customers. Its a firm footing to to go to market with, and a security for their customers that they are protected by on of Australia’s biggest insurers.
Asteron Life offers a wide range of insurance products such as:
- Life Cover
- Income Protection- Business Expenses
- Trauma Insurance – Child Cover
- Total and Permanent Disablement (TPD)
Why choose Asteron Life?
- As the overall winner of the CoreData ‘Life Company of the Year’ award 2012 for the third year in a row, Asteron Life is committed to partnering with advisers to make life easier for you.
- Asteron Life has been a life risk specialist for more than 175 years, and today they are proud to be part of the Suncorp Group. As a life risk specialist, they understand the importance of good service and strong relationships, as well as enhanced product features. These include a premium-free Child Cover Option. Existing clients receive enhancements without any change in their premiums wherever possible.
- Sustainable premiums and consistency
- Asteron Life’s track record stands for reliability, fairness and responsibility to clients and advisers over the long-term.
- Market-leading product development
- Product features and benefits that are designed in line with medical advancements, industry research and adviser and customer feedback.
- Products that deliver more at claim time
- Their products are designed with claim time in mind. Plus they give clients access to an independent grief support service, funeral advancement benefit and up to $2,500 financial planning benefit on their lump sum products.
Always read the Product Disclosure Statement for each policy before making a decision to buy.