Online Travel Insurance at a glance
- Online Travel Insurance – Fast, Simple, Smart.
- Operating in Australia since 2002.
- 24-hour emergency assistance provided by Allianz Global Assistance.
About Online Travel Insurance
Online Travel Insurance (OTI) has been helping Australians in trouble overseas for over 10 years.
As a brand of Allianz Global Assistance, Online Travel Insurance is a travel insurer and assistance provider. So, if you have a question regarding your policy, need urgent medical assistance whilst abroad or need to make a claim, you only need to call one company.
Their underwriter Allianz is a member of one of the world’s largest insurance groups and in Australia is APRA (Australian Prudential Regulation Authority) regulated. This ensures high standards and helps protect the financial well-being of all Australians.
OTI’s policies provide cover for singles, couples and families for all sorts of activities and destinations. There are policies designed to suit all budgets too – from basic medical cover to full comprehensive international insurance:
- Comprehensive – the top cover option; if you want cover for cancellation and luggage, among other benefits
- Basic – basic medical and personal liability cover only
- Multi-Trip – for multiple short trips (no longer than 45 days) over a 12 month period.
- Domestic – for trips within Australia, providing cover for lost or stolen luggage, rental vehicle insurance excesses, and more.
Why choose Online Travel Insurance?
OTI understand that travel insurance can be complicated, so they try to make it simple and cost-effective. Their travel insurance policies are straight forward and provide cover for a range of benefits suitable for various types of travel, including medical repatriation and assistance, lost or stolen personal effects, cancellations and delays – all the basics, plus much more.
Always read the Product Disclosure Statement before making a decision to buy.