Worldcare Travel Insurance at a glance
- 24/7 Australian Call Centre handling claims
- Underwritten by Allianz Australia Insurance Limited
- Helping Australians for more than 20 years
About Worldcare Travel Insurance
Worldcare is a locally-owned company providing travel insurance to Australians travelling domestically and overseas for more than 20 years.
They offer you total in-house service from arranging your insurance to paying your claim. Their insurance is underwritten by Allianz and their 24-hour emergency assistance is provided by Allianz Global Assistance, the world’s leading global assistance company.
Worldcare’s Comprehensive travel insurance provides:
- Overseas Emergency Medical Assistance – Unlimited
- Cancellation Fees and Lost Deposits – Unlimited
- Overseas Emergency Medical & Hospital Expenses – Unlimited
- Cover for luggage, additional expenses, travel delays and more!
Why Choose Worldcare?
Worldcare has provided travel insurance to Australians travelling domestically and overseas for more than 20 years. Worldcare specialise in overseas medical cover, as well as coverage for your luggage, delays and cancellations, your family – even your pet. Backed by Allianz, and with assistance partner Allianz Global Assistance, Worldcare have the size, reach and experience to cover you no matter where you travel.
Always read the Product Disclosure Statement for each policy before making a decision to buy.