Woolworths Car Insurance at a glance:
- Woolworths Insurance was founded in 2011 and is part of Woolworths Limited.
- Offers 24 hour claims help line
- Cover is issued by the Hollard Insurance Company Pty Ltd
About Woolworths Car Insurance:
Woolworths Insurance has been providing customers with a range of car, travel and pet insurance products since 2011. They offers various types of cover including Comprehensive, and Drive Less Pay Less that allows customers to tailor their car insurance for their needs and budget. Woolworths partners with The Hollard Insurance company Pty Ltd, a leading international insurance provider to provide its Car Insurance product.
Woolworths knows how important protecting your car is to you. That’s why their car insurance gives you more choice and great value.
Here are some other ways you can save:
- Purchase online and you can save up to 5% on your premium,
- Drive Less, Pay Less option can help you save on your premium if you are a low kilometres driver,
- Choose the excess you pay. The higher the excess the lower the premium.
Why choose Woolworths Car Insurance?
At Woolworths, they believe in giving customers better value for money. That’s why Woolworths Car Insurance is competitively priced with flexible options you can tailor to suit your needs.
- New for old replacement in the event of a total loss of your car in the first 12 months of your car’s original registration.
- Cover for your personal property or valuables damaged in an accident whilst in your insured car.
- A range of optional extras including Roadside Assistance, Excess free Windscreen Cover and Hire Car option.
Always read the Product Disclosure Statement for each policy before making a decision to buy.