Compare third party fire and theft insurance with ease

Research and buy with confidence

Compare car insurance

Compare third party fire and theft insurance with ease

Research and buy with confidence

Compare in minutes
1,000,000+ Australians helped
We don’t mark up prices


We do not compare all brands in the market, or all products offered by all brands. At times certain brands or products may not be available or offered to you. Learn more.

Want to protect your vehicle? We’ve got your back. Simples.

A great place to compare

You can easily compare third party fire and theft insurance from a range of top Australian brands. Learn more.

Explore your options

Find and compare third party fire and theft insurance in one place. Right here! Comparing options with us will only take you a few minutes.

Supported by trusted partners

Got a question about your third party insurance? We’ll put you in touch with a trusted partner who can help.

At no cost to you

Our comparison service is 100% free to use. The insurer pays us commission. You pay nothing. Learn more.

We help people like you every day

"WOW first time I've used this site. Very impressed with speed and range of fantastic quotes. Thank you!"


"I think it is easy to find out exactly what your looking for. Very happy. Thank you"

Wilma G

"This has been one of the easiest, user friendly sites I have accessed. Congratulations"

Deborah M

Our service is simple



Tell us about yourself and the level of cover you want for your car. We’ll work in the background to bring you a range of great products.



The best way to find the right third party fire and theft insurance is to compare your options side-by-side. Use our service to find features that matter most.



Found a policy that ticks all the boxes for you or need a little extra help? We can put you in touch with the provider.

Compared with us before? Retrieve your quote

People who scroll this far are usually interested in these topics

4 reasons why you deserve better car insurance

On average, Australian motorists pay more for car insurance now than 5 years ago. We list more reasons why many Aussies are seeking legendary car insurance.

Read More

Car insurance that suits who you are

A car can mean freedom for a teenager, a must-have for a family or a treasure for a collector. Let’s have a look at Australian car insurance policy holder categories.

Read More

6 ways you can save on car insurance

We run the risk of getting into an accident by spending a lot of time on the road. Here are some ways you can save money on your car insurance.

Read More

The cost of loyalty when it comes to car insurance

Loyalty is a good trait but it doesn’t always pay if you roll over your car insurance every year. We explain how you can find a better value policy.

Read More

You’ve made it to the end!

Now seek out the right third party fire and theft policy!

Find great deals across our range of products