Researching, applying for and servicing a home loan are all processes that can involve a whole lot of maths and calculations. Thankfully, you don’t have to go it alone – our home loan calculators and tools can help you with:
- Determining your borrowing power
- Comparing loans and estimating the costs of buying a home
- Figuring out the size of your weekly, fortnightly or monthly repayments
- Calculating your potential payable stamp duty on a given property purchase
Our suite of home loan calculators and tools is designed to provide you with a holistic and comprehensive way of costing the various stages of your home loan journey.
Rather than calculating your potential home loan costs across a range of different websites and calculators, you can ballpark some of your most crucial and significant home-related costs, all together in the one place!
Ready to start crunching the numbers?
Whether you want to compare loans, get an idea of the size of your potential repayments or better understand the costs that could be associated with your home loan or mortgage, we’re here to help.
We’ve broken our home loan calculators and tools into three sections:
- Calculators and tools you may find helpful for beginning your home loan journey and doing the research necessary to choose the right home loan for you.
- Calculators and tools that may come in handy once you’ve bought a property with the help of a loan and may want to either get ahead on or alter your existing home loan.
- Our series of state- and territory-specific stamp duty calculators.
This means you can start with whichever set of calculators and tools suits your current situation best, and then go from there!
Stamp duty calculators
Stamp duty is a tax charged by state and territory governments on the transfer of a property’s title – which happens just about every time someone buys or sells a property.
It essentially covers the administrative costs of transferring a property’s title from one person to another, but the exact thresholds, rates and eligibility criteria will vary depending on where you live in Australia. That’s why we’ve got a standalone stamp duty calculator for every state and territory in Australia.
Compare home loans in minutes
Whether you’re buying your first home or looking to refinance an existing mortgage, we’re here to help make it easier. Answer a few simple questions, such as the loan purpose, property location and type of interest rate you prefer, and we’ll display some quotes from a variety of lenders across Australia.
It’s quick and easy, so what are you waiting for?