Australia Post logo
Huddle logo
Budget Direct logo
Virgin Money logo
Real Insurance logo
CHU logo
Woolworths logo
We do not compare all brands in the market, or all products offered by all brands. At times certain brands or products may not be available or offered to you. Learn more.

Need renters insurance? We’ve got your back. Simples.

One place to compare

Find a contents insurance policy that matches your requirements and your budget. Choose from a great selection of Australian insurance providers.

Explore your options

Quote, compare and buy renters insurance in just one place. Right here. The whole process will only take you a few minutes.

Find expert advice

Got questions about your premium, policy additions or extras? We'll answer them here or direct you towards a trusted partner.

At no cost to you

Our service is 100% free to use. The insurer pays us a commission for each policy we sell. You pay absolutely nothing.

Ready to compare? Our service is simple



Tell us about yourself and the type of contents insurance you’re looking for. We’ll work behind the scenes to bring you a great range of products.



The best way to find a better renters insurance policy is to compare your options side-by-side. You can use our service to find features that matter to you.



Found the right policy? You can easily purchase it online. Need a little extra help? We’ll direct you to one of our trusted providers who’ll be happy to answer your questions.

Compare Now

Compared with us before? Retrieve your quote

People who scroll this far are usually interested in these topics

Ready to look for a better deal? It’s easy to compare with us.

Compare home and contents insurance