Terms and Conditions
To qualify for the $50 Eftpos Card you must:
- Within 30 days of purchasing your policy, find an identical policy, with the same fund, for a lower price.
- Have made your first payment on your policy.
How to Claim
To claim your $50 Eftpos Card email firstname.lastname@example.org. You will need to provide your contact details, reference number and confirmation of the cheaper quote printed on provider letterhead or equivalent. If the quote can not be emailed, you may post it to PO Box 301 Toowong, 4066.
- The quote must prove that the cheaper policy is the same as the purchased policy, in every respect.
- Once we are satisfied with the documentation, we will advise you by telephone of your eligibility. If we are not satisfied with the documentation, we will request more information or decline your claim.
- The offer only applies to the price of your health insurance premium, and excludes gifts provided in conjunction with your policy
- The $50 Eftpos Card may take up to 60 days to be issued. Comparethemarket.com.au takes no responsibility for lost cards and a replacement card will not be issued.
- Each customer is eligible for one $50 Eftpos card only
- Comparethemarket.com.au reserves the right to substitute the $50 Eftpos Card with another incentive to the same value
About the comparethemarket.com.au $50 Eftpos Card
- Cards can be used Australia-wide at any store that accepts Eftpos Cards – that’s over 600,000 stores.
- Cards cannot be redeemed for cash, nor can they be used to withdraw cash from an ATM
- The cards must be activated within 3 months by the end recipient (this information is detailed in the cover letter sent with the card)
- The card will expire 12 months from activation date.
Offer expires 31 December 2016.