BankSA has a long and proud history of supporting local organisations and communities. Throughout their 165 year tenure, they have maintained a commitment to South Australians by helping them get the best from their money. For BankSA, it’s all about local products for local people; they want you to achieve your financial goals and still have enough money to live your life to the full.
Staying local has positioned BankSA as one of the main providers of housing, personal finance and rural banking services in the South Australian region. Among the 120 branches positioned in metropolitan and rural areas, they also offer branches for customers in the Northern Territory.
Why Choose BankSA
- A variety of credit cards suitable for a range of lifestyles.
- Complimentary travel insurance on select personal credit cards.
- Option to earn rewards through the Amplify Rewards Program. You can collect points of eligible transactions and redeem them on travel related purchases, lifestyle products and in the Amplify online store.
- Convenient tap and go options including Chip, MasterCard PayPass, and Visa PayWave.
- Customer service and assistance seven days a week.
- Commitment to putting customers first. This includes advanced customer security, assistance for hearing and vision impaired customers, discount banking for certain community groups, and quick resolution on disputes and complaints.
- Winner of the Innovative Retail Banking Product of the Year 2010 by the Australian Banking and Finance Awards. Money Magazine also awarded them with the Banking Website of the Year in 2010 and Canstar awarded BankSA with the Outstanding Value Credit Card Award in 2009.