Earn 30,000 bonus Qantas Points on a new NAB Qantas Rewards Premium Card*. Min $2,500 spend in first 60 days.
Points capped at $6,000 per month
*Offer commences 18 June 2018. To be eligible for the 30,000 bonus Qantas Points offer, you must apply for a new NAB Qantas Rewards Premium Card before the offer is withdrawn, be approved, and spend $2,500 on everyday purchases within 60 days of opening your account. Everyday purchases exclude transactions NAB decides are wholly or partly for gambling or gaming purposes. Points will be credited to your points balance within 3 months of meeting the spend criteria. This bonus points offer is not available to existing customers who have received or are entitled to receive NAB Qantas Rewards Bonus Points for a new personal NAB Qantas Rewards credit card in the twelve months prior to the opening of a NAB Qantas Rewards Signature Card, NAB Qantas Rewards Premium Card or NAB Qantas Rewards Card account.
1. Interest free days on purchases applies if you pay your account in full by the due date each month. You won’t receive interest free days on purchases while you have a balance transfer. However, from 30 March 2020 you may still receive the benefit of interest-free days on purchases if you have an outstanding balance transfer, if you pay the ‘interest-free days payment’ specified on your monthly statement in full by the due date each month. For more information visit nab.com.au/btchange.
2. Points are capped at $6,000 spend per statement period. To earn and redeem Qantas Points using your NAB Qantas Rewards Premium Card, you must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program and have provided your valid membership number to NAB. Points are offered in accordance with the NAB Qantas Credit Card Account Reward Terms and Conditions. If you are not already a Qantas Frequent Flyer member, the joining fee to be waived if you apply and receive a NAB Qantas Rewards Premium Card and join through qantas.com.au/joinffnab. Membership and the earning and redemption of points is subject to the Qantas Frequent Flyer program terms and conditions, available at qantas.com.au/terms. You will earn 1 Bonus Point for every dollar charged to your Card Account for the purchase in Australia of the following services directly from Qantas (ie. where Qantas, and not its agent, is identified as the merchant on the credit card transaction):
•Qantas Club and Qantas Frequent Flyer memberships, and
•purchases from ‘Qantas Travel’ customer shop fronts.
Unless otherwise notified, Bonus Points will not be earned in relation to purchases from:
•Qantas Holidays Ltd
•Qantas Business Travel Pty Ltd
•other businesses or franchisees of Jetset Travelworld Ltd
•Qantas Staff Travel
•Jetstar Airways Pty Ltd
•other Jetstar-branded businesses, or
•for goods or services supplied by Qantas Frequent Flyer program partners.
3. Standard Balance Transfer Rate – After 6 months, any unpaid balance transfers will attract the standard cash advance rate (currently 21.74% p.a as at 18 June 2018). Interest rates are subject to change and available at nab.com.au. Interest free days on purchases do not apply while you have a balance transfer. However, from 30 March 2020 you may still receive the benefit of interest-free days on purchases if you have an outstanding balance transfer, if you pay the ‘interest-free days payment’ specified on your monthly statement in full by the due date each month. For more information visit nab.com.au/btchange. Minimum monthly repayments must be made by the due date each month. Standard balance transfer rate and term may be varied or withdrawn at any time.
4. A qualifying purchase is required to get the benefits of the complimentary insurance. Terms, conditions and exclusions of the complimentary insurances are specified in the NAB Card Insurance Policy Information booklet and in the NAB Purchase Protection Insurance policy information booklet and may be amended. The complimentary insurances are issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 to NAB. Access to the benefit of cover under the NAB card insurances is provided to eligible NAB cardholders by operation of s48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth).
5. This service is provided by Visa Worldwide Pte Ltd or International SOS (Australasia) Pty Ltd. Your concierge is available on 1300 730 213, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. See the NAB Concierge terms and conditions for full details.
NAB may vary or end this offer at any time. Offer is not available when closing/transferring from another NAB credit card account.
Credit Card Terms and Conditions available here. Fees and charges are payable. Approval and credit limit are subject to NAB’s credit assessment criteria. Information, including interest rates and fees are subject to change. Credit cards issued by National Australia Bank Limited. Correct as at 18 June 2018. ©2018 National Australia Bank Limited ABN 12 004 044 937 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 230686.