120,000 Bonus Points on a new NAB Rewards Signature Card when you keep your card open for over 12 months*. Min $3,000 spend in first 60 days.
1.25 NAB Rewards Points for every $1 spend on everyday purchases
*Offer commenced 16 August 2019. To be eligible for the 120,000 bonus points offer, you must apply for a new NAB Rewards Signature Card before the offer is withdrawn, be approved, and spend $3,000 on everyday purchases within 60 days of opening your account. Points will be awarded on a tiered basis – 90,000 bonus points when you spend $3,000 on everyday purchases in the first 60 days (credited to your points balance within 3 months of meeting the spend criteria) and 30,000 bonus points after 12 months (credited to your points balance within the 13th month). Everyday purchases exclude transactions NAB decides are wholly or partly for gambling or gaming purposes. NAB may vary or end this offer. This Offer is not available to existing customers who have received or are entitled to receive NAB Rewards Bonus Points for a new personal NAB Rewards Signature card in the twelve months prior to the opening of the NAB Rewards Signature card account.
1. Interest free days on purchases applies if you pay your account in full by the due date each month. You won’t receive interest free days on purchases if you have a balance transfer. However, from 30 March 2020 you may still receive the benefit of interest-free days on purchases if you have an outstanding balance transfer, if you pay the ‘interest-free days payment’ specified on your monthly statement in full by the due date each month. For more information visit nab.com.au/btchange.
2. Points are earned and redeemed in accordance with the NAB Rewards Terms and Conditions available at rewards.nab.com.au. These terms describe the purchases not eligible to earn points. You must have an open and active NAB Rewards credit card account to earn points.
3. Standard Balance Transfer Rate – After 6 months, any unpaid balance transfers will attract the standard cash advance rate (currently 21.74% p.a. as at 16 August 2019). The one off balance transfer fee of 2% is calculated on the amount transferred and is charged to your NAB credit card account when your balance transfer is processed. Interest rates are subject to change and available at nab.com.au. Interest free days on purchases do not apply while you have a balance transfer.However, from 30 March 2020 you may still receive the benefit of interest-free days on purchases if you have an outstanding balance transfer, if you pay the ‘interest-free days payment’ specified on your monthly statement in full by the due date each month. For more information visit nab.com.au/btchange. Minimum monthly repayments must be made by the due date each month. Standard balance transfer rate and term may be varied or withdrawn at any time. Not available in conjunction with a Balance Transfer Special offer.
4. A qualifying purchase is required to get the benefits of the complimentary insurance. Terms, conditions and exclusions of the complimentary insurances are specified in the NAB Card Insurance Policy Information booklet and in the NAB Purchase Protection Insurance policy information booklet and may be amended. The complimentary insurances are issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 to NAB. Access to the benefit of cover under the NAB card insurances is provided to eligible NAB cardholders by operation of s48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth).
5. This service is provided by Visa Worldwide Pte Ltd or International SOS (Australasia) Pty Ltd. Your concierge is available on 1300 730 213, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. See the NAB Concierge terms and conditions for full details.
Offer is not available when closing/transferring from another NAB credit card account. This Bonus Points offer is not available to existing customers who have received or are entitled to receive NAB Rewards Bonus Points for a new personal NAB Rewards Credit Card or NAB Home Loan in the twelve months prior to the opening of the NAB Rewards Platinum Card account.
Credit card terms and conditions available here. Fees and charges are payable. Approval and credit limit are subject to NAB’s credit assessment criteria. Information, including interest rates and fees are subject to change. NAB Rewards Terms and Conditions apply. Correct as at 16 August 2019. ©2020 National Australia Bank Limited ABN 12 004 044 937 AFSL and Australian Credit Licence 230686.