Even though we do our very best to meet the highest possible standards in our work, there may be occasions where you feel we have slipped up, and that you would like us to put things right.

The very first thing to do is to let us know as soon as possible. If you are already on the phone to us, please let the consultant know straight away that you have a concern. If that is impractical, you can:

  • Call one of our Team Leaders on 1800 465 150 when you have a moment
  • Email us at email@comparethemarket.com.au, or
  • Write to the Health Account Manager, Compare The Market Pty Ltd PO Box 301, Toowong, QLD, 4066

If we cannot resolve your complaint immediately, we have an escalation procedure that ensures that your problem receives our full attention.. Your concerns will immediately be passed to a Team Leader, who will discuss them with you within 24 hours, and make sure that we have all the information. If the Team Leader is still unable to satisfactorily set things right, we have an Independent Reviewer who will take up the case, and is committed to respond fully to you within ten days. Finally, you always, at any stage, have the option to refer the matter to the Industry Ombudsman.

So, what are you waiting for?

Compare health insurance
Or call us on 1800 304 709