AIA Australia at a Glance:
- AIA Australia is part of AIA Group, the largest independent, publicly listed pan-Asian life insurance group in the world
- AIA Australia has annualised in force premium of over $1billion
- Fastest growing life insurer with over 2.5 million customers
- In 2011, AIA Australia paid over $445 million in claims – that’s over $1.7 million every working day
About AIA Australia
Over two and a half million Australians benefit from AIA Australia’s life insurance services – that’s around 20 per cent of the working population. They’ve been in Australia for over 40 years and owe their success to providing the best possible cover at highly competitive rates and always paying legitimate claims promptly and reliably.
With the backing of the long-established AIA Group, the largest independent, publicly listed pan-Asian life insurer, AIA Australia has a strong foundation for its presence in Australia.
AIA believe in delivering great value at competitive rates. Through offering a wide range of innovative and flexible insurance solutions, their products can be tailored to benefit your financial health and welfare.
Their product range covers Life, Trauma, Total & Permanent Disablement and Income Protection cover. They also offer a range of business insurance solutions products such as business expenses cover, as well as value added services such as WeCare, a phone and email based support service available to all policy holders and their immediate family members.
AIA’s regular product updates mean they are always working to improve the cover available to you and ensure their rates are some of the most competitive in the market.
AIA Australia’s Priority Protection product provides you with a selection of benefits to cater for your life insurance needs, these include:
- Life Cover
- Total and Permanent Disablement (TPD)
- Crisis Recovery (Trauma)
- Income Protection
- Business Expenses
Why choose AIA Australia?
AIA Australia take pride in paying legitimate claims promptly and reliably. Their statistics demonstrate that this philosophy applies across their wide range of products year by year.
They have a long-term focus, so when you take out an AIA Australia policy you can be confident that they will be around to pay it. Their A+ Standard & Poor’s rating confirms their financial strength and ability to pay these claims.
Their claims payments have grown continuously, in fact, since 2005 payments have grown almost tenfold. In 2011 they paid out over $1.7 million every working day.
The strength and quality of their products and services has also been widely recognised. In 2012, AIA were awarded by some of the industry’s best:
- ANZIIF 2012 Life Insurance Company of the Year award
- 2012 Financial Review Smart Investor Blue Ribbon – Winner – Life company of the year
- 2012 Financial Review Smart Investor Blue Ribbon – Winner – Income protection insurance
- 2012 CANSTAR Outstanding Value Life Insurance
- 2012 CANSTAR Outstanding Value Income Protection
- Money Management’s 2012 Adviser Choice Risk Awards – Winner – Best Business Overheads product
As Australia’s fastest growing life insurer, AIA insure over 2.5 million customers and are the largest group insurer by market share. In 2011, AIA Australia’s insurance premiums exceeded $1 billion.
AIA Australia believe Life’s better with the right partner™
This provides general information only, and is not intended as financial or other advice. AIA Australia Limited (ABN 79 004 837 861 AFSL 230043).
Always read the Product Disclosure Statement for each policy before making a decision to buy.