Zurich at a glance:
- Founded in 1872, the company’s headquarters are in Zurich, Switzerland
- Zurich offers life and investment solutions to corporate and personal customers, primarily through financial advisers.
- Canstar Cannex Awards 2011, AFA Outstanding Value Insurance- Term Life, AFA Outstanding Value Insurance- TPD, AFA Outstanding Value Insurance- Packaged Life.
Zurich Financial Services Australia (Zurich Australia), a member of the Swiss-based worldwide Zurich Insurance Group, is the only global financial services group operating in Australia under a single brand in the core business lines of general insurance, life risk, investment and superannuation solutions. Zurich operates under the global Zurich brand.
Zurich Australia’s Life Risk business provides choice and flexibility through a suite of award-winning business and personal life risk solutions. Their Life Risk personal risk solutions include life, trauma and disability insurance. Zurich is able to draw on its global strength to provide exceptional service and outstanding value, and provide innovative, customer-friendly products. As one of the longest standing independent players in the Australian life market, Zurich Australia remains committed to working in partnership with independent financial advisers.
Zurich offers a wide range of wealth protection products including:
- Death Cover- key benefits include Accidental Injury Benefit, Advancement for funeral expenses, Terminal Illness Benefit
- Total and Permanent Disablement- Key Benefits include Partial TPD Benefit, Flexibility with structuring your TPD (superlink)
- Trauma- Key Benefits: Paralysis Booster Benefit, market leading heart attack, melanoma and breast cancer definitions
- Income Replacement – Key Benefits: Genuine three tiered disablement definition across all 3 Income Products, ability to build in business expenses cover, built in guaranteed future insurability
Why choose Zurich?
The Zurich Insurance Group is one of the world’s largest insurance based financial services insurance groups, employing over 60,000 people in more than 170 countries. This global strength offers customers real peace of mind. With offices in every state, Zurich has a long demonstrated commitment to providing customers quality products that represent excellent value for money, and their ability to deliver on that commitment has been recognised and rewarded over many years with numerous industry awards for product and service excellence. Zurich recognises that the moment of truth for insurance is claim time, and their philosophy of looking for ways to pay claims – rather than deny them – coupled with market leading service standards, has earned them a reputation as a trusted provider of life insurance protection to Australian families.
Always read the Product Disclosure Statement for each policy before making a decision to buy.