1st for Women is part of an International Group of Companies, that began in the early 1980s and has grown to become an innovator in personal lines insurance. From the very beginning, the Group has introduced new methods for selling and administering insurance. They have made it easier for you to buy insurance, and have set new standards for the industry in the United Kingdom, South Africa and Australia.
At 1st for Women, the philosophy: ‘Insurance for Women, for Less’ recognises the good driving behaviour of women and is dedicated to providing a better deal for car insurance.
About 1st for Women Roadside Assistance
1st for Women Insurance has tailored a Roadside Assistance solution to help give you peace of mind when you need it most. With access to a national roadside assistance network, their Roadside Assistance service is there for you.
1st for Women Roadside Assistance will assist you by providing:
- Flat battery assistance
- Emergency key service
- Tyre change assistance
- Emergency fuel supply
- Unlimited technical advice hotline
- Minor mechanical roadside repairs
- Breakdown towing
- Up to six roadside call-outs per year
The following application conditions apply:
- Vehicle age must be less than 16 years old
- Vehicle is not used for commercial business purposes
- Vehicle odometer reading must be less than 250,000 kilometres when purchasing Roadside Assistance
- Not available to residents in the Northern Territory