24/7 Roadservices Pty Ltd was formed as a direct result of many years of providing services for new and used car warranties. Their Directors have been designing and managing roadside assistance programs since 1997, and their call centre staff have up to 10 years experience. Their stated aim is to give you, the Australian motorist, the best value for money roadside assistance available.
The Retail and Warranty side of the business has serviced over 260,000 members. All of these members enjoy emergency roadside assistance as part of their membership.
24/7 Roadside Assistance has more than a thousand repairers from the warranty side of the business, as well as towing operators with about 600 service vehicles between them. Both repairers and tow truck operators are Australia wide. They are all there to assist you.
24/7 Roadservices operate a 24/7/365 (366 in leap years) call centre to take your calls at any time.
Both repairers and towing operators can provide jump starts, battery replacement, fuel, tyre changing, open locked cars and many other services. Towing operators can tow you to any repairer of your choice, or one of the repairers affiliated with 24/7 Roadservices.
Why Choose 24/7 Roadservices?
- Joining Fees do not apply to any of their memberships.
- They accept vehicles of any age providing the vehicles are roadworthy.
- They accept vehicles up to 3.5 ton with no additional charges.
- Value for money.
- All 12 month membership renewals receive a 10% discount off the retail price.
- They provide additional member benefits on their Membership cards.