Ski Insurance at a glance
- Ski Insurance provides cover for winter sports holidays.
- Ski Insurance cover both skiers and snowboarders, on and off piste.
- All Ski Insurance policy holders have access to 24/7 Emergency Medical Assistance.
About Ski Insurance
We cover Australia’s most famous professional skiers.
Ski Insurance is Australia’s specialist insurer of winter sports holidays. Their policies have been designed by skiers for skiers, giving you maximum peace of mind on the slopes. All policies cover both skiers and snowboarders on and off piste.
Ski Insurance is underwritten by certain underwriters at Lloyd’s of London, the world’s oldest, specialist insurance market. The Ski Insurance team is made up of travel insurance specialists and trained medical professional to ensure you have expert assistance on your holiday. They also provide 24/7 emergency assistance while you’re overseas.
Ski Insurance policy benefits
The team at Ski Insurance understand that winter sports holidays require additional travel insurance cover than the traditional insurance policy. Ski Insurance policies cover a number of extra benefits that will ensure you are covered on the slopes. The top of line benefits include:
- Cover for piste closure
- Bad weather/avalanche cover
- Emergency rescue
- Cover for your ski equipment
- Cover for ski hire
- Unlimited medical cover for overseas trips
- Cover for cancellation fees and lost deposits
- Luggage and personal effects cover
- Rental vehicle excess cover
- 24/7 emergency assistance, whilst overseas
- Quick and easy claims process
Why choose Ski Insurance?
If you’re planning to hit the slopes on your holiday then consider Ski Insurance. Their tailored winter sports travel insurance policies have additional coverage levels not available with a normal travel insurance policy. Their 24/7 emergency assistance team will be right with you all the way, no matter where your search for a dream run takes you.
Always read the Product Disclosure Statement for each policy before making a decision to buy.