Zoom Travel Insurance at a glance
- Zoom has multiple levels of cover to choose from, as well as different extras to select, allowing you to tailor insurance for your trip.
- Cover is available for frequent travellers and domestic
- Zoom’s travel insurance policies are flexible and easy to understand.
- Policies are underwritten by the world’s largest insurance market, Lloyd’s of London.
About Zoom Travel Insurance
Zoom Travel Insurance is a company based in Sydney. The founders are leaders of the online travel insurance industry in Australia, and Zoom have been innovating and selling these products for more than 20 years. They exclusively specialise in travel insurance, protecting Aussies for both domestic and international trips.
Zoom is a registered business of The Insurance Geeks. Their insurance policies are underwritten by Lloyd’s of London, the world’s largest insurance market with a rich history spanning over 300 years.
No matter where you’re headed, Zoom Travel Insurance offers reliable, good value travel cover.
Zoom gives customers different levels of cover to choose from depending on what they are looking for. Zoom also have specialised travel insurance policies to cover some of Australians’ favourite destinations; such as New Zealand, Bali and the U.S.A.
Depending on which policy customers choose, the benefits and extras will be different.
Here are just some of the benefits you could expect when you buy travel insurance with Zoom:
- 24/7 emergency medical assistance while overseas
- Cover for overseas medical and hospital expenses
- Three levels of cover available; Medical only, Standard & Comprehensive to suit any budget
- Cancellation cover
- No medical assessments
- Additional options available for snow trips, cruises and adventure tours
- Additional bicycle cover for any one bicycle (up to a limit)
- Additional golf pack cover for golfing when overseas
- Free cover for travelling dependants under 19
- Cover for groups of up to 25 travellers
- Cover for non-residents on 457, TSS, defacto, student visas and more
- Annual multi-trip cover with 15 or 45 days max trip durations
- The standard excess can be reduced by paying a higher premium
- 14 day cooling off period
- Quick and easy online claims process
- Australia-based call centre
- Can cover single pregnancies up to 24 weeks and multiple (e.g. twins) up to 19 weeks
- Specified high-value items cover
- No engine cc limit for motorbike riding if the traveller has an appropriate licence
- Trekking and climbing is an insured benefit with an Adventure Pack (i.e. an optional extra)
Frequently asked questions
Why choose Zoom Travel Insurance?
Zoom understands your health and wellbeing are hugely important when you’re travelling. For this reason, they’ve partnered with global medical assistance specialists, First Assistance, who offer emergency services worldwide. If you get into a precarious situation while overseas, help is just a phone call away – 24-hours a day, seven days a week.
Zoom has multiple, competitively-priced cover plans to choose from, plus a range of optional extras to ensure your cover suits your trip. As such, you can choose the benefits that best fit your travel needs.
Before you commit to buying travel insurance, make sure you read the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for each policy.