Zoom Travel Insurance at a glance
- Zoom Travel Insurance offers simple travel cover for maximum peace of mind
- Zoom has three levels of cover to choose from, allowing you to tailor your cover and choose desired benefits and also cover for frequent travellers and Australian travel
- Zoom’s travel insurance policies are flexible and easy to understand
- All of Zoom’s policies are underwritten by Lloyd’s of London.
About Zoom Travel Insurance
Zoom Travel Insurance is a company based in Sydney, Australia. They exclusively specialise in travel insurance, protecting holidaying Aussies both at home and abroad. No matter where you’re headed, Zoom Travel Insurance offers reliable, excellent value travel cover.
Here are just some of the benefits you are guaranteed when you buy travel insurance with Zoom:
- 24/7 emergency medical assistance while overseas
- Unlimited cover for overseas medical and hospital expenses
- No medical assessments
- Additional options available for snow trips, cruises and adventure tours
- Free cover for travelling dependants under 21
- Flexible cover options
- 14 day cooling off period
- Quick and easy claims process
- Australian based call centre.
Why choose Zoom Travel Insurance?
Zoom understands that your health and wellbeing are hugely important when you’re travelling. For this reason, they’ve partnered with emergency assistance services worldwide. If you get into a precarious situation while overseas, help is just a phone call away – 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Zoom has five competitively priced cover plans to choose from, plus a range of optional extras to ensure your cover suits your trip. In addition, they offer flexible, easy to understand travel insurance policies. That way, you can tailor your cover and choose benefits that you desire. All of Zoom’s policies are underwritten by Lloyd’s of London – the world’s oldest, specialist insurance market.
Before you commit to buying travel insurance, make sure you read the Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) for each policy.