AMP at a glance:
AMP help people and organisations build financial security. It is what they’ve been doing since 1849. AMP do it because they believe financial security can help people turn possibilities into realities.
- 5 million customers in Australia and New Zealand1
- 1.2 million group insurance customers in Australia2
- $159 billion assets under management3
- Over 5,800 employees helping support our financial planners, advisers and customers3
- 4,259 aligned and employed financial planners and advisers—the largest network in Australia and New Zealand4
- $1.682 billion annual insurance premiums including $354 million in group insurance4
- $739.5 million paid insurance claims in 2011 including $210 million to employees and members covered by group insurance5
AMP Flexible Lifetime® Protection offers a range of award-winning*, comprehensive, value-for-money plans for you to build around your needs, including:
- Total and Permanent Disablement (TPD)
- Income Protection
- Business Overheads
Why choose AMP?
AMP’s comprehensive insurance solution will provide you with security and comfort, knowing that if the unexpected occurs you are protected by insurance products from a company that has been around for over 160 years.
Their products are there to help you manage life’s unexpected events allowing you and your family to get through difficult times.
With AMP you will be able to continue on your Life’s journey.
1 AMP Investor Report Full Year, 2011, page 7.
2 AMP media release, 28 August 2012, First combined offer from the new AMP: AMP Group Insurance.
3 AMP Half Year Financial Results 2012 – Part five: Director’s Report and Financial Report
4 AMP Half Year Financial Results 2012 – Investor Report.
5 AMP Life and The National Mutual Life Association of Australasia Limited: Claims paid 2011.
Financial Review Smart Investor Blue Ribbon Awards – AMP Trauma Cover Optimum 2010 & AMP Trauma Cover Optimum 2012
Money Magazine Best of the Best Awards – Elevate Term & TPD Insurance 2011
AFA Plan for Life Awards – Elevate Trauma/Critical Illness 2011
Always read the Product Disclosure Statement for each policy before making a decision to buy.