Australia Post is proud to offer you insurance that could save you money. Protect your most valuable assets with quality cover from a name you can trust. Our home and contents insurance offers peace of mind at an affordable price.
Australia Post has been helping Australians connect for over 200 years. At Australia Post we are committed to providing Australians with trusted, relevant and reliable services.
Australia Post’s policies are underwritten by Auto & General Insurance Company Ltd.
Why choose Australia Post Home & Contents Insurance?
- Save 30% on a new Gold Home and Contents Insurance policy when you buy online*
- 24/7 claims helpline
- 21-day money-back guarantee^
- Automatic sum insured adjustment at renewal
- Lump sum or instalment payments
Here are some of Australia Post’s Home and Contents Policy highlights:
- Home cover around your property – including garages, verandahs, fences, in-ground swimming pools and more
- Contents, covered – furniture, clothing, carpets, blinds, tools, fittings, electrical appliances, above-ground swimming pools and more
- Wide range of insured events – theft, storm and rainwater, fire and more
- Accidental breakage – including glass and ceramic fixtures like basins, baths and toilets
- Temporary accommodation – we can contribute to your costs
- Debris removal – along with cover for the extra costs of rebuilding
- Rental income cover – support for landlords while their investment property is out of action
- Cover for moving house – your belongings are covered while they’re in transit
* Discounts apply to the premium paid for a new Australia Post Insurance policy initiated online on or after 30 March 2017. The discount applies accordingly: 30% discount on combined Gold Home & Contents Insurance, 15% for Gold Home only or Gold Contents only policies. We reserve the right to change the offer without notice. Base rate premiums subject to change. The discount does not apply to any renewal offer of insurance.
^ You will receive a refund of premium if you cancel this policy within 21 days of the purchase date and have not made a claim.
Always read the Product Disclosure Statement for each policy before making a decision to buy.