Go Insurance at a glance
- Australian owned and operated travel insurance specialist
- Policies to suit a range of itineraries and budgets
- Specialised cover for dental holidays, destination weddings and sailing trips
- Non-resident travel insurance for inbound and outbound travellers
About Go Insurance
Owned and operated in Australia, Go Insurance is backed by Lloyd’s of London, the world’s specialist insurance market.
With over 30 years’ experience, they have a great understanding of what travellers need – flexible travel insurance that is tailored to your itinerary and budget. Great cover, unrivalled flexibility, competitive prices and a team of specialists looking out for you, Go Insurance is a great choice.
Go Insurance policy benefits
Go Insurance have a unique ‘build-it-yourself’ policy which allows you to control the cover you want. Cover options include:
- Overseas medical expenses, evacuation and repatriation
- Cancellation, curtailment and insolvency of travel providers
- Personal property, travel documents and money
- Travel disruptions, delays and hijack
- Personal accident and disability
- Personal liability and legal expenses
- Dental tourism, destination wedding, sailing and cruise extensions
- Snow sports, golf, water sports and business extensions
- Cover for pre-existing medical conditions, sport and hazardous activities
- Accompanying children under 18 travel free with an insured adult
- 24 / 7 worldwide assistance
Why choose Go Insurance?
Go Insurance offers outstanding policy options at competitive rates, allowing travellers the flexibility to purchase insurance which suits both their need and budget.
Go Insurance specialise in travel insurance. Their expert team of sales and claims consultants are committed to delivering excellence in customer service and care.
With a fast and fair claims handling philosophy, you can feel safe in the knowledge that if something does go wrong, Go Insurance are ready to help when you need it most. That’s the Go difference.